Tools & Resources
"I'm Super Delighted & Excited To Share With You All The Tools & Resources Which I Have Used"
I thought it would be helpful to create a page with all the stuff that’s helped me exponentially grow my business and these are products and tools that I personally endorse so that you can cut short that learning curve.
Domains & Hosting
- Namecheap: This is where I pick up all my domain names. They’ve got a free one-year WHOIS guard protection.
- Bluehost: Excellent hosting solution. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended for your first site.
- WPX Hosting: The fastest hosting server for wordpress on the planet. Period.
- Hostinger: Best support team I’ve ever seen. Easy setup and migration of websites, provides free unlimited business emails.
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- GetResponse: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build Email lists for my clients.
- Mailtrack: Best tool to know when your emails are opened, track them and get real-time notifications.
- WiseStamp: Create a professional email signature in minutes and increase your credibility and branding.
- Collect Chat: This is a super awesome chatbot which you can use on your website to engage with your visitors and convert them into customers.
- ManyChat: This is my favourite Facebook Messenger Chatbot. I’ve got a lot of customers using this tool.
- MobileMonkey: MobileMonkey is an excellent software to build your chatbots with, It also provides a native website widget on your website.
- Integrately: It’s a cloud-based integration platform that will help you to connect your desired web apps.
- Integromat: It provides you an online workflow where you can solve your problems.
- Pabbly Connect: You can easily make robotized work processes and move the information from one app to other apps with no manual endeavors.
Website & Blogging
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- WIX: The easiest tool to design and build your own high-quality websites at ease.
- Astra Theme: This is the best theme that I recommend for my students.
- HappyThemes: Best package of wordpress premium Themes .
- Shopify: Best software to start your Ecommerce Online Business that help you find customers, drive sales and what not.
- Studiopress: The ultimate resource for premium-looking WordPress themes.
- Grammarly: The simplest tool for checking spellings, punctuation & grammar.
Landing Pages & Lead Generation
- Elementor: The BEST Drag & Drop Tool to create A High-Converting Landing Page in Minutes. Highly Recommended 🙂
- OptimizePress: The #1 most classy landing page creator for WordPress.
- Swipe Pages: Create mobile optimized AMP landing pages, A/B Testing, Conversion tracking and much more.
- ClickFunnels: The Ultimate Funnel Building System.
- Instapage: The #1 most user-friendly landing page creator online.
- Typeform: My favourite form builder tool.
SEO & Keyword Research
- AHREFS: All in one SEO tool to increase your website traffic, analyze competitors, track your progress and what not.
- Longtail Pro: The number one tool for keyword research available, hands down.
- SEMRUSH: The best solution to your all digital marketing needs of your business.
- Keywords Everywhere: Best Keyword tool which let you search volume, CPC & competition data to all your favorite websites.
- Ubersuggest: A Free SEO tool that helps you in generating new keyword ideas.
- VidIQ: YouTube keyword research tool to helps you rank on page #1.
- TubeBuddy: It gives you real-time suggestions on videos, keywords, ranking and just about everything you need to grow.
E-Learning & Video Marketing
- Teachable: This is a fantastic platform for you to sell your own courses online.
- Thinkific: All in one platform to Create, market, and sell your own online courses.
- Demio: The Simplest Platform To Run & Host Webinars.
- WebinarJam: The most robust LIVE webinar platform that’s marketer-friendly.
- EverWebinar: My favourite automated webinar system.
- Restream: Simultaneously stream on Facebook & Youtube.
- OneStream: This is a tool I use to upload my videos to stream LIVE.
- Searchie: This is my favourite tool to index all my content.
- Vimeo: This is the best platform to host all your videos.
- StreamYard: The easiest way to create professional live streams.
Product Distribution & Payments
- ClickMagick: The #1 Link Tracking, Funnel Tracking tool that I use.